There is power in prayer. No one can fully explore the fullness of the power of face-to-face interaction with God. You will never know how powerful God is until you start to engage him in heartfelt prayers. Prayer is very effective and efficient when it is offered with scriptural references. God takes interest in your prayers when you speak His Word back to Him. Prayer points for the church with scriptures will establish the will of God in His church on earth.
Great Prayer Points for the church are known by how much of God’s word is invested in them. When prayer points are void of the word of God, answers cannot be guaranteed. God is only obliged to bring His words to pass. Praying with the word is equivalent to praying effectively. Below are powerful prayer points for the church with bible verses. if you apply them just as I have instructed you, your answers shall be guaranteed.
Prayer Points For The Church With Scriptures
1. “I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth” (Psalms 34:1). With a multitude of thanksgiving, I approach before your throne to give you thanks for your unflinching faithfulness over your church and her membership. Thank you dear gracious father for all that you do.
2. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead” (1 Peter 1:3). I celebrate you for the abundant mercy that has established your church on the earth, you name be praised forever more.
3. “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints” ( Ephesians 1:17-18). I ask that you will open the eyes of your church to the riches of your inheritance you have kept for her through your death and resurrection. We pray that your church shall not be ignorant of all you have made available for her in your finished work in the name of Jesus.
4. “That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love” ( Ephesians 3:16-17). I ask that you will infuse your church with might by your Spirit in her inner man. Give her stability so that she can trust in you without wavering in the name of Jesus.
6. “But if the Spirit of him that raised Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you”
(Romans 8:11). Let your quickening Spirit revitalize her mortal body so that she can function at the divine frequency in the name of Jesus.
7. “For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:19). Let the supply of the Spirit of Christ flow ceaselessly in your church like never before so that she can have access to divine inspiration it requires to run every area of the work you have committed unto her.
8. “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord” (Colossians 3: 16). Give us spiritual energy to have your word dwell within us as a church without cessation. We receive grace to respond to every situation of life in your word in the name of Jesus.
9. ” And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.” (Romans 16:20). Let the God of peace arise on our behalf and bruise the head of the wicked one and his works around your church in the name of Jesus.
10. “Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all” (2 Thessalonians 3:16). Dear Father, it’s in your power to give peace and strength to all. I ask that you give us peace always and by all means in the name of Jesus the Lord.
relevant topic: developing consistent prayer life
Prayer Points For Church Members
11. “Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thessalonians 5:23). I ask for internal sanctification on behalf of our church members, Father sanctify every one of them so that they can be useful in your house in the name of Jesus.
12. “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him” (Acts 10:38). I ask for the divine enablement of our membership through the power of the Holy Spirit to make them become a wonder just as Jesus was in this world.
13. “You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side” (Psalms 71:21). Your will for our life is greatness and comfort. I ask for expansion for our members made possible by your hands, let every area of their life experience a great shift upwards in the name of Jesus.
14. “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever” (Psalms 23:6). Let your goodness and mercies be their regular companions as they walk with you during their days here on earth in the name of Jesus.
15. “He that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalms 91:1). As our members take their abode in you, hide them under the shadow of your wings until calamities are passed away. They are shielded from the evils that walk around the world.
16. “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalms 27:1). You, God, are our light and our salvation, nothing shall make our members afraid. They shall not be afraid of the ten thousand people that gather themselves against them because the Lord is their light.
17. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you” (Isaiah 43:2). As our members walk through the earth, dangers abound. I ask for your companionship in the journey of life so that they do not get burnt by the flames of the enemies.
18. “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out” (Deuteronomy 28:6). As our members engage in their daily businesses and adventures, let your blessings be upon them both when they go out and come in.
19. “If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, And their years in pleasures” (Job.36.11). As they faithfully serve you, dear God and Father, they shall spend all the days of their life in pleasure and prosperity in the name of Jesus.
20. “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days” (Psalms 90:14). Let your mercy find them early in life so that they do not wander through the wilderness of life like a sheep without a shepherd.
21. “Here am I and the children whom the LORD has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion” (Isaiah 8:18). I declare that everything that God has given them shall be for signs and wonders on the earth. Both their children, businesses, and careers shall announce your name to the end of the earth in the name of Jesus.
22. Let the name of the Lord be magnified in their lives and let the end of the earth fear you through your wonderous works taking place in their lives. Let the amazing things break out in their lives and your name shall be glorified forever more.
learn about: the prayer life of Jesus
List of Prayer Topics
Many people desire to pray without knowing what to pray and how to pray it. Believers ought to depend upon the holy spirit to guide them in prayer so that they could pray the will of God back to Him. As much as you want to depend on the Holy Spirit in prayer, using a list of prayer topics or prayer list ideas can also aid efficiency in prayers.
Effective Prayer Points will include having a prayer agenda as you express your desires to God. Having a list of prayer topics will help you monitor your prayers until they are answered and when they are answered, you’ll be able to glorify God for His benefit in your Life. Some of the lists of prayer topics are stated below.
23. Prayers for the Needs of Others: Standing in the gap to meet the needs of others is the will of God for every believer. Intercession is a noble assignment before God. When you intercede for others, God intervenes in your matters. This could involve praying for your family members, your communities, your state, and your nation. You could also pray for your government, security officers, your church, your pastors, and many more that are connected to you.
24. Personal Prayer Requests: This is very good. God is always eager to answer the prayer of His people. When we present our requests before Him, He answers us. This request could also be presented before the church of God so that they could support us in prayer. There is endless power in the prayers of believers. When believers join forces together to request anything from God, God gives heed to their prayers. This makes it important for everyone to belong to an assembly of believers.
25. Worship and Praise unto God: God is very pleasured in the worship of His people. When worship goes up, the heavens’ interventions are sent down. Worship is the most important aspect of our priestly duties to God. It’s important to spend quality to express worship to God.
related topic: hot prayer points
Prayer Topics For Church
26. Pray that God Establish Her In truth and verity
27. Pray that she finds favor in her immediate community and nations
28. Pray that multitude be attracted unto her
29. Pray that she walks in signs and wonders
30. Pray that she walks in the light of the kingdom
31. Pray that she will not be distracted from her original calling
32. Pray that she will find grace to turn many unto righteousness as her mandate requires.