The phrase “earliest convenience” is friendly and positive and doesn’t give the reader a sense of urgency. You only use the phrase “earliest convenience” when you are not in a rush to get a response. Life is good and business is sweet when you are not in rush to get things done. A well-planned life hardly gets caught up by urgency.
You can say I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience to make it easier for the person to decide when to respond. Some people sometimes make the mistake of using it when sending urgent texts or emails.
If you want someone to reply to your text or mail quickly, then you have to give them some direction on how and when you want them to reply, using an actionable phrase.
Looking Forward To Hearing From You Positively
1. You have been a great help to me, and I have got to say “thank you”. I will be needing you to help me again with some work. You are free to say no. I will be looking forward to hearing from you positively and at your earliest convenience.
2. I know we set off on the wrong note when we first met, but I can’t deny the fact that you are the right man for what I want. I patiently await your reply!
3. I have called on so many people to help me fix my laptop, but they haven’t been able to. Would you be able to come to help me fix it? At your convenience though!
4. I appreciate all the times you helped me. I will be needing your help urgently, but it’s okay to say no. I know you are busy.
5. How have you been? And how’s your family doing? I have some questions I need you to help me solve but at your own convenient time.
6. I dropped some files on your table, which I need you to look into, but do it at your own convenient time. Thank you! I’m expecting a positive response from you.
7. How are you doing today? My car is faulty, and I would need you to help me fix it. I don’t want to disturb you, so let me know if it isn’t convenient for you.
8. Would you be available to pick me up at the airport the day after tomorrow? If I don’t get a reply in some hours, I will take that as a NO. Thank you for all of your help in the past. I will be looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
9. I have a contract worth good money for you. I would love you to handle this project. I patiently await your response!
10. Life becomes kind of easy when you have the right people with you. You have been a great help to me, and I would be needing your help again. At your convenience though!
Looking Forward To Hearing Back From You
11. Hi, it’s been a while since I saw you in the neighborhood. Have you moved out? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
12. I have called you three times, and you didn’t answer any of my calls. I hope all is well with you. I await your response!
13. My dearest friend, ever since you left, you haven’t called me. I hope you are well. How has work been? I would love to hear your response.
14. No time spent with you was a waste. I enjoyed the times we spent together, and I hope we can do it again. Can’t wait to hear from you!
15. Hi friend, knowing you, is the best thing that’s happened to me. I am really sad we are no longer together. I hope to see you soon. Make sure to reply!
16. Hello sir, I was told you sell (product name). I would be needing 35 pieces. How much would it cost? Looking forward to hearing back from you!
17. After having searched for a while for good hair stylist, I was told you are the best in this environment. Can we connect? I await your response!
18. Your company’s service is amazing. I have seen some of your work, and it’s just so amazing. I have a job for you. Let’s connect!
19. I have missed you so much. I hope we can have coffee together soon. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
20. I have been so tired lately. There’s just so much to be done. I would love for you to help me. Can I count on you? I await your response.
Related lines: today is my last here at work
I Look Forward To Hearing From You Professional
21. Hello ma, I need you to represent these expenses using Microsoft Excel. I would love a timely response. Thank you!
22. Hello Mr. Ade, You have been selected to represent the company at the international awards for outstanding companies. I await your response, so we can get your flight ticket ready.
23. Going forward, I will need to communicate with (insert name) about anything about my investment in (company name). Can you get me his number? Thank you for your timely response!
24. I appreciate your loyalty to this organization. Thank you for your professionalism. Please, always keep me informed of any updates.
25. I appreciate all your help with the site-building project. You have helped us move things along quickly. Can you help me write a list of all that was bought for this project? A timely response will be very much appreciated.
26. Dear (insert name), I am glad to inform you that your project idea was chosen. Attached to this email are some documents required. Would it be possible to have those documents soon?
27. Hello Sir, how many packs of (product name) do you want to purchase? We would very much appreciate a quick response as we do not have much quantity left.
28. Rebecca, I need the final combination of all the expenses from the beginning of this month till date. Would it be possible for it to be ready in 2 hours?
29. Can I get the documents for the building in Abuja? We need to put that building up for sale immediately. Please, get it ready immediately.
30. Hello Sir, Would it be possible to be supplied with 50 gallons of coconut oil every week? I await your response.
I Look Forward To Hearing From You Soon
31. Happy birthday to you! Your birthday is a day I will never forget. How have you been? I look forward to hearing from you.
32. I have been hearing certain rumors about you. I just can’t believe all I have been hearing I eagerly await your response.
33. It’s true no man can do all things. I have learned so much from you. Your support for me has been massive. I love you! I hope to hear from you soon.
34. It amazes how easily you overcome a difficult situation. You know, I was secretly learning from you while you were here. I miss you, I do! I await your response!
35. You were the only one who always understood how I felt. It has been really hard for me, now that you are gone. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
36. You have been good to me. Your love and support have brought me to where I am today. I am glad I met you. I await your response!
37. Finally, you are reachable. I have been longing to reach you for some weeks. How have you been sir? I eagerly await your feedback.
38. I have a good-paying job for you, sir. It will require you to make a lot of sacrifices though. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
39. Hello sir, I am yet to get my salary. Other workers have gotten theirs, but I haven’t gotten any credit alerts. I look forward to hearing from you soon, sir.
40. I have a job for you ma. It requires you to work from 8 am till 4 pm, and the pay is good. What do you say? I am waiting for your reply.
We Are Looking To Hearing From You
41. It’s amazing how time flies. I remember when we all celebrated your 37th birthday here at the office. We all miss you so much. We love you and would love to know how you have been.
42. Hi Sir. I have missed you so much. In the little time we spent with you, we learned so much. You are an amazing person, Sir. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
43. How much we have missed you! Your wise words have helped us, even in your absence. We are looking forward to hearing from you. We all love you.
44. Hi Dear, It has been a while since we connected. Hope you have been well. My family sends theirs regard. You know you can call on me whenever. I await your response.
45. Hello Sir, how have you been? We just wanted to check up on you, and also appreciate you for loving us like your children. We eagerly await your response.
46. It’s been so many years since you left. Although we haven’t been in touch, our love for you never flinched. We hope to hear from you soon.
47. It is through men that God lifts men. I am convinced that you are God-sent. Your presence in our lives has made our lives blossom like a flower. We all love you and await your response.
48. Although we no longer work together, the impact remains. You have added so much to us. We hope to hear from you soon!
49. It would be wrong for a man to completely judge another by his outward appearance only. We never liked you when you joined us, but in the short time you were here, we got to see the Glory of God in your life flow into ours. We love you and hope to hear from you.
50. You are an amazing personality. We have always loved and cherished you, and that will never change. We hope to hear from you soon!
I Look Forward To Hearing From You Job Application
51. Good evening ma. It seems our system had some issues and marked your interview questions wrongly. After having checked through, and marked it manually, we realized that you qualified for the job. We await your response, ma.
52. Hello, I am (name) from (organization name). I am glad to inform you that you have been hired. You are to resume next week Monday and begin work. We eagerly await you!
53. My name is (insert name). I made a mistake when submitting my documents. Can I come and make corrections?
54. Hi ma, I am glad to inform you that have been chosen to occupy the post of sales manager. We look forward to hearing from you.
55. My name is (insert name). This is to inquire if the interview for the position of sales representative has started. I look forward to your response!
56. Hello sir, my name is (insert name). I applied for a job in your company, and the said date for employment has passed. I just want to know if the date has been postponed. I look forward to hearing from you, sir.
57. My name is (insert name). I am an (insert skill), and I would love to work with you, sir. I have worked in many companies here in (city name), and I can assure you that I have so much experience.
58. Hello Sir, I am pleased to inform you that you have been hired. You are to begin work next week Monday, but before then, you have to bring the following attached documents. I await your response.
59. My name is (insert name). I was told that this is the headquarter of (company name). I brought my credentials with me, and I am looking for a job. I await your response, Sir.
60. Hello Ma, I am in search of a job, and I would love to work here. I am a BS.c holder. I am vastly skilled, and I can use a computer system very well. I hope to hear from you soon.
Looking Forward To Hearing From You Email
61. Hello (name)
How have you been? I know I haven’t done well by not checking up on you as I should. Work and family are taking my time. How’s your family doing? I await your response!
62. Hi Friend,
It’s been a while since we spoke. How have you been? Hope your business has been thriving. I have missed you so much. I miss our school days, what beautiful memories!
I am expecting your response, friend.
63. Hey there,
We are glad to inform you that you have been hired. You were outstanding in the interview. Make sure to come for your appointment letter on (date). We eagerly await you.
64. Hello (name)
I am also glad to have finally connected with you. I have missed you. Your presence in my life will forever remain unmatched. Looking forward to hearing from you!
65. To the Manager
This is to inform you that I will be quitting my job next week, due to some unprecedented events. I am sorry for any inconvenience I may be causing. Looking forward to hearing from you!